Father’s Day Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in this free prize draw (‘Prize Draw’) to win one gift basket comprised of products from independent businesses local to each store, participants hereby agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Prize Draw opens on Wednesday 15th June 2022, 12pm BST and closes on Sunday 19th June 2022, 23:59 BST. Valid entries submitted after the stated closing time will not be included in the Prize Draw.
- To enter and be eligible to win the Prize Draw, participants must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be aged over eighteen years old. The Prize Draw is not open to any employees of UK Storage Consultancy Limited (‘Cinch Self Storage’), any of its affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else connected with Cinch Self Storage or the Prize Draw.
- No purchase necessary. A maximum of one (1) valid entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per household. Only valid entries will be accepted. To make a valid entry into the Prize Draw, participants must do any of the following:
- Fill out all fields of the entry form; or
- Email email@example.com your name, phone number, postal address, and the name of your local store. Include “Cinch Self Storage Father’s Day Prize Draw” in the email subject header.
- There is one (1) prize available (‘Prize’), comprising a gift hamper filled with products from independent businesses local to each store. There are no cash alternatives to the Prize.
- One (1) prospective winner (‘Prospective Winner’) of the Prize Draw will be selected at random from all competition participants on or after 20th June 2022. The Prospective Winner will be contacted and will be given instructions as to how to claim the Prize. The Prospective Winner must claim the Prize within 7 days of being selected as the Prospective Winner at which point they shall become the winner of the Prize Draw (‘Winner’).
- If, for any reason, the Prospective Winner cannot claim the Prize by 24th June 2022 and/or cannot be contacted by a representative of Cinch Self Storage, we reserve the right to select another prospective winner in accordance with clause 5 at which point the Prospective Winner will forfeit any Prize.
- Personal information obtained during the competition will be used in the administration of the competition.
- Cinch Self Storage reserves the right to amend these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Cinch Self Storage reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
- Participants in the Prize Draw hereby grant Cinch Self Storage a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use their valid entry in whole or in part in marketing and publicity materials.
- Participants in the Prize Draw hereby agree to provide Cinch Self Storage with an image of themselves within 7 days of them becoming the Winner and hereby grant a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use said image in whole or in part in marketing and publicity materials.
- Decisions made by Cinch Self Storage in relation to the operation and adjudication of this Prize Draw are final.
- Where entries feature persons under 18 years of age, Participants hereby warrant that they have obtained all permissions necessary from the parents and/or guardians of said persons to incorporate said persons within said entries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and all participants agree to release Facebook from any liability, howsoever arising, including but not limited to liabilities arising in tort.