Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in this prize draw (Prize Draw), participants hereby agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1.The Prize Draw opens on 9th March and closes on 11th March. Valid entries submitted after the stated closing time will not be included in the Prize Draw.
2. To enter and be eligible to win the Prize Draw, participants must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be aged over eighteen years old. The Prize Draw is not open to any employees of UK Storage Consultancy Ltd, any of its affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else connected with UK Storage Consultancy Ltd or the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase necessary. A maximum of one (1) valid entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per household. Only valid entries will be accepted. To make a valid entry into the Prize Draw, participants must:
- Share the Mother’s Day Competition post; and
- Post a comment telling us which Cinch Store is closest to you
4.Three (3) prospective winners (Prospective Winner) of the Prize Draw will be selected at random, one for each florist, from all competition participants on or after 11th March. The Prospective Winner will be contacted and will be given instructions as to how to claim the Prize. The Prospective Winner must claim the Prize within 7 days of being selected as the Prospective Winner at which point they shall become the winner of the Prize Draw (Winner).
5. There are three (3) prizes available (Prize), comprising – Three (3) £50 gift vouchers from Signature Flowers, Adrienne’s Flowers and Bloom Florist. There will be three (3) winners) and one (1) voucher will be won by each winner. There is no cash alternative to the Prize.
6.If, for any reason, the Prospective Winner cannot claim the Prize within 7 days of being selected as the Prospective Winner and/or cannot be contacted by a representative of UK Storage Consultancy Ltd, we reserve the right to select another prospective winner in accordance with clause 5 at which point the Prospective Winner will forfeit any Prize.
7.Personal information obtained during the competition will be used in the administration of the competition.
8.UK Storage Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to amend these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
9.UK Storage Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
10.Participants in the Prize Draw hereby grant UK Storage Consultancy Ltd a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use their valid entry in whole or in part in marketing and publicity materials.
11. Participants in the Prize Draw hereby agree to provide UK Storage Consultancy Ltd with an image of themselves within 7 days of them becoming the Winner and hereby grant a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use said image in whole or in part in marketing and publicity materials.
12. Decisions made by UK Storage Consultancy Ltd in relation to the operation and adjudication of this Prize Draw are final.